Thursday, June 3, 2010

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Today was a crazy one...Todd won E&Y Entrepreneur of the Year tonight so I spent half the day getting ready for the event. Between running the errands I had procrastinated and prepping my body (hello, being a girl takes TIME) I felt like a chicken with my head cut off.




I got my first pair of Spanx today and I think my life might have changed just a little. Stop judging. These things are AWESOME. If you think I'm nuts go try a pair. Don't waste your time on the hosiery kind, go straight for the spandex-y ones. Love them.




After the E&Y dinner I rode back with the Woodleys, Vonks and Browns. Jason Vonk was whining about his sore tooth so next thing you know he's getting a root canal from Jason Brown's dad. The entire event was just as funny as it looks.




I came home exhausted to find this - my bathroom looking like a teenager's. It takes a lot of chaos to have a night out on the town.


3 comments:

  1. last night was fun. we def need to hangout again, but not at the dentist this time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny post.

    I'm so glad you have spanx - I haven't gotten them because I don't have a Consult. I may be contacting you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun fun night!! Glad we're blog friends now :)

    ReplyDelete