Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My bed was delivered tonight at 9:05. Thanks Ikea for not showing up during that 4 hour window that I was required to be home during or risk another $49 delivery fee. Maybe since you were late my money will be refunded? Doubtful.

Here's the bed in all its unmade glory...I was about to climb in it but I won't pretend that I make my bed most days (or ever).



As I assembled the bed I realized that I have no idea what happens when you want to get rid of a piece of Ikea furniture. Can you get disassembly instructions? And what about the pieces that seem impossibly hard to take apart? Am I stuck with this bed FOREVER? Oh gosh, the things I should think about before I start a project...

3 comments:

  1. Love the bed! And that stripe cover. I want it. Where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. so great!
    that reminds me of this episode from seinfeld...where kramer once had to wait for the cable guy hours and he never showed up...so in revenge kramer makes the next cable guy wait for him for hours and hours...finally the cable guy catches up with kramer...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWTSVVXibhQ

    ReplyDelete
  3. So what happened to the old bed frame? I must admit, I loved that one a lot too! It's so fun to get something new though. I am having a love/hate relationship with Ikea right now, so I can empathize. So sorry you had to wait for it to be delivered!

    ReplyDelete