Sunday, June 6, 2010

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Sandwich thins are my new favorite food and bagel thins aren't far behind them. So close to the real things and so much better for you. Just awesome. Thanks Tara and Alicia for showing me what I was missing.




I used the mini donut pans that Alicia gave me for my birthday to make "donuts" from cake batter this afternoon. They taste good, but they look better. If anyone has a great baked donut recipe please share with me.








A crazy intense thunderstorm rolled through the valley today. The sky was beautiful while the storm was still up north - just after this it turned so dark and quarter sized hail started falling.


2 comments:

  1. I totally missed that storm, and I NEED one of those doughnuts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love those donuts. so cute.

    ReplyDelete