Monday, June 21, 2010

Monday, June 21, 2010

Cute tiny melamine bowls from Target. All things are cuter when they're small...and when a set is only $6.



Terry the cat, you may remember her from her time stalking me but not killing Little Buddy the Mouse, is back on the prowl. She gave birth to kittens (that's how I finally determined her gender) and with her slimmer figure is more brazen in seeking out a new home. I opened my back door tonight to get a nasty smell of bacon out (another story altogether) and a few minutes later she snuck in. I quickly reminded her that she's not welcome in my home and she left without incident. While somewhat wasted on me, her newfound confidence looks good on her.






2 comments:

  1. Those bowls are adorable & I know you're more a dog person but I like the way a cat looks in your house. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sick get that cat outta your house!
    and cute bowls.

    ReplyDelete