Saturday, March 15, 2008

One of my favorite things

I have always loved being in my bed, even when it was chosen by BYU or had been slept in by countless college students (or both). When I was grown up enough to buy my own bed I was excited to decide firmness, frame style, etc. I really like the way it turned out and I love, love, love every moment I spend in it. Most Saturday mornings are spent lounging in my bed; these are some of my favorite moments of the week. Wouldn't YOU want to lounge in this?

8 comments:

  1. Yeah I could kind of hate you for having a bed that looks this awesome. I'm hoping when we move I'll be able to get some nice new bedding. Ah, or maybe I'll just come sleep in your bed! For a day? Please? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm....Moses and I are still sleeping in the double bed I grew up in....you're bed looks so cozy it makes me want to cry :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it better than the time you spent in my bed?

    -That didn't sound sketchy or anything...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Lyndsey! We have that same red duvet cover! I LOVE it! But I really like how you have the white with red under it.. did that come from IKEA too?? I want to do the same thing as you! Your bed looks cozier than mine...

    ReplyDelete
  5. ha. Dallas's comment is funny. AND your bed looks a-mazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. As a person who has recently been blessed to lay in that bed- it was like heaven. I wish I didn't have 2 lil' bambinos threatening to leap off the side to their death (you can't tell but this bead is REALLY tall- like standing next to it the top comes to my belly button)!

    Oh, but it's like laying in wonder bread!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh man! That looks like the most comfortable bed ever! I'm jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loooooove your bedding, it is super cute. Looks comfy as well...

    ReplyDelete